This is a great opportunity to make your mark shaping the corporate narrative of one of the world’s most loved brands.The LEGO Group is a truly purpose-driven company. Its mission is to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow and children are at the heart of everything it does. This role provides a wealth of opportunities for a communication leader to have a lasting impact. Tell the LEGO story and shape, advance and protect the reputation of the LEGO Group around the worldCorporate Communications within the LEGO Group is responsible for creating global campaigns to engage a wide range of stakeholders from cultural influencers to employees. The team protects and develops the reputation of the corporate brand through integrated communication programmes and best-in-class issues monitoring. We are looking for a world-class communicator who can partner with executive level internal and valued and trusted external partners to further develop our story for the next generation of parents and builders.The role provides a fantastic opportunity to tell the story of one of the world’s most globally recognised and trusted brands
- As a master corporate brand storyteller you will have the opportunity to engage stakeholders through purpose-driven communication and business strategies
- An opportunity to introduce best-practice approaches to communication strategy and influencer engagement
- To lead and develop a dynamic team of communication professionals who share the company’s mission to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow
- To make a professional contribution through introducing best-practice approaches to creating a brand narrative and enhancing the team’s capabilities.
- A chance to develop a holistic external and internal communication strategy, based on robust consumer insights
- Manage influencer relations, including a systematic approach to influencer management, spokesperson management and media relations
Do you have what it takes?
- Senior Director level experience, preferably working in a global corporate team or top-tier communication consultancy with exposure to direct and remote team management
- Experience in global issues and crisis management, particularly managing complex and sensitive issues
- Significant experience building influencer engagement programs, beyond traditional media, which have a global reach
- Strategic risk and reputation management experience including understanding key reputation drivers and ensuring that corporate brand communications programmes address and advance these.
- Experience of crisis management tracking, pre-empting and responding to issues that have the potential to impact the brand on a global scale
- Drive an effective and efficient end-to-end process for developing and executing creative and effective internal and external communication programmes to ensure message coherence and consistency. Ensure close collaboration with communication teams in local markets
- Provide communication support for global consumer and employee engagement efforts.
- Oversee corporate reporting, including reputation tracking and corporate responsibility.
- Set clear direction for the team, facilitate intra-team collaboration, encourage the development of best in class communication capabilities and expertise within the teams you have responsibility for
- Lead and collaborate closely with communication leads in key markets to ensure message consistency and appropriate support.
Educational Requirements, Language Skills & Additional Information
- Bachelor or above in business / communications
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Travel for this role expectations are approximately 5 trips per month
Bringing it to LifeThe LEGO brand is a global phenomenon, loved by generations around the world. This affection is the result of the strong values that come with family ownership, a powerful, authentic purpose, and an innovative product that inspires creativity. For a leading communications professional, this role provides a chance to tell stories that delight and inspire, while protecting the reputation of one of the most powerful brands in the world.Join the global LEGO® familyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community.