Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust have the pleasure of offering this unique opportunity for individuals to become Intelligence Officers at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office / Security Intelligence Service.
As an intelligence officer your focus will be gathering, analysing, delivering and utilising intelligence. Whether working with government departments, overseeing a targeting effort to develop an operation, meeting the agents overseas, or reporting the intelligence back to senior government Ministers you will be at the forefront of keeping this country safe and secure.
Full training, including conversational foreign language skills where required will be provided as your career develops. You will be given many opportunities to broaden your skills and the opportunity to move into management and operational leadership positions.
You will receive a competitive salary and additional benefits, including child care support during your training.
The qualities we are looking for:
- Real evidence of achievement, both in an academic setting and supplemented with work/life experience
- A sharp intellect and analytical capability with an ability to link disparate data in order to draw conclusions
- Sound judgement and the capability to operate with great levels of independence.
- A drive to acquire knowledge and an ability to absorb new learning across a diverse range of subjects.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence. The ability to understand, interact and connect with a diverse range of people.
- An interest in foreign culture is essential. Foreign languages and technology are both advantages.
The Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust are working in partnership with the Security Intelligence Service to diversify their talent pool, and therefore are particularly encouraging applicants from Black, Asian and Other ethnic minorities to apply.
- please email your CV, and a recent photo together with a covering letter evidencing how you meet the qualities we are looking for above to: email@example.com
- Should you be selected for the next stage, you will be invited to an information session, here at the Stephen Lawrence Trust where more information regarding the stage 2 application process will be provided.