Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online.
By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
As part of the Global Expansion, Mergers & Acquisitions HR team, the HR Project Manager will be dedicated to support all aspects of expansion projects involving employment activity. You will also contribute to the overall team charter driving further improvement and efficiency on how we approach expansion efforts.
· As EMEA HR Project Manager you will be responsible for planning and executing expansion projects across all business and service lines
· You will partner closely with respective HR Business Partner line and central HR functions to plan and execute expansion initiatives
· You will act as a local expert and provide consulting support to relevant HR Business Partners in order to ensure smooth employee experience and strong support for the business needs
· You will also get involved in global program activity supporting development & improvement of our tools and methodologies.
· Expertise in leading complex and multi-country projects across varying business and service units
· Experience driving expansion projects related to new geographies and businesses,
· Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and discretion through ambiguous phases of expansion project development
· Possesses working knowledge of employment laws and market practice within regional geographies, partners effectively with local HR and employment legal resources to incorporate local practice into project planning
· Proven ability to influence and drive results laterally and remotely-through HR and cross-functional colleagues. Ability to influence effectively regional partners of specialist central function teams (eg Compensation + Benefits, Payroll, HR Services)
· Possesses excellent communications skills: exemplifies Amazon’s leadership principles effectively internally and externally to new business and service partners, vendors and the community
· Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills. Demonstrates humility and openness to multiple perspectives in leading project decision making
· Ability to Invent & Simplify; proven experience in driving improvements and further efficiency in processes across various functions and stakeholders
· Ability to work effectively across business/service lines and varying cultures
· Proficiency in project planning methodologies and tools
· Proficiency in leading change through data-driven solutions
· Ability to travel up to 50% – extensive international travel will be required
· HR or business line experience in multiple geographies is strongly preferred
· PM certification or equivalent within graduate business/HR degree preferred
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Apply here: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/526468